Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Summer Anime 2011

Ok now my last post was uhhh negative so I wanted to get back on track with life so heres something upbeat.
Now in my introduction(if u bothered to read it lol) one of my interest was anime and so heres the latest anime that is coming out in the summer. I didnt really get into anime last season due to me being distracted and occupied with other things I promise to get back into anime again like I once did
Now heres the current anime that is set to air.
Most of these look promising but heres a list of what i'm looking forward to watch:
1.Nurarihyon no Mago Sennen Makyou- The second season to Nurarihyon no Mago I liked the first season of the anime but felt that it was cut short and rushed to the end. Other then that I'm looking forward to the new season and the fact that both opening and ending songs for the first season was catchy XD.
2.Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu Ni- Again. Second Season to the first Baka to Test. The first one had absolutely rolling with laughter the characters are loveable ALL of them and the comedy is right on point. Looking forward to see what antics there going to come up with ^_^.
New anime that looks good to watch:
Appleseed XII
Usagi Drop
The Idolm@ster(I know XD)
Blood C
Mayo Chiki
R-15(The Syonpsis made me go WHAT! XD)
ONA/OVA/Movies:
1.Kore wa Zombie Desu ka!-Love the series ^_^
2.Fairy Tail Yousei Gakuen-Love the series as well but heres something different they're combining this OVA with another manga I fell in love with known as Yankee-kun to Megane-Chan(Flunk Punk Rumble) and I am super excited to see how they're going to animate it ^_^.
3.Air Gear-Needs to come out with a second season damn it!
4.KissXSis-Dont ask XD
5.Ao no Exorcist 
6.Hayate no Gotoku-Movie! Series is hilarious
7.Fullmetal Alchemists-One of those things you have to watch XP
Wow thats it! A long post lol but this season of anime just looks really good looking forward to it^_^
PEACE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment