Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Trust

Trust. Pretty big word if you ask me.
I guess when it comes to any relationship trust is definitely one of the big "requirements" to a good relationship.
For me, right now I trusted someone and that someone trusted me, but at the moment that trust is broken because of my idiotic thinking.
It seems pretty hopeless for me to gain back that trust we had.
If only I didn't do what I did we would still have this relationship but that is in the past and I can't change it.
For now, all I can do is build the trust back by changing the way I think, and how I act.
I just hope in the future we can have this relationship that I sought out for.
Because really, you make me really truly happy and I know that I made you happy.
I don't want to lose you....
"I'll be something all you wanted"
=)
Heh and your right there can't be an us if there is no trust.
Cause you can't spell trust without us. hahaha that was dumb.
Anyway as you can see trust is very important. If you want someone you have to learn to trust them or else you will end up like me.
Not a positive or a negative post mostly negative on my part haha.
Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment